[Infographic] Facts about digital and electronic signatures
Feb 4, 2022, 14:47 PM
Riaan De Villiers
Adoption of electronic and digital signatures is increasing . Here is some facts about the amazing growth of digital signatures.
Facts about digital and electronic signatures
It is no secret that the COVID 19 pandemic had a big impact on the world’s economy and the way we do business. Notably, cybercriminals took advantage of the situation and cybercrime spiked. On a more positive note, organisations are drastically speeding up their digital transformation journey. As digital transformation is speeding up, so is the use of digital signatures.
Here are some insights into the latest digital and electronic signatures trends.
source: finance online
The electronic signing market is experiencing rapid growth and it is only going to keep growing!
- The global market for electronic signatures for 2020 was estimated to be $3.2 billion.
- Experts expect the electronic signature market to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 31%.
- It is projected that by 2026, the market will be $14.1 billion!
Benefits of digital signatures
Taking a quick look at these facts, it is not hard to see why organisations are adopting electronic signatures so quickly.
- Businesses that use e-signature tools can reduce document handling costs by as much as 85%.
- In the financial industry, eSignature reduces scanning errors by 92%.
- Implementing an electronic signing solution can save 3.5 million pages annually.
- An electronic signing solution can save 2.5 billion trees over 20 years!
Electronic signatures are helping organisations across the world to work faster while cutting costs.
To find out what digital and electronic signatures can do for your organisation, contact us to book a demo today or sign up for a free testing account.