How do I install a SSL/TLS certificate on Citrix Access Gateway?
Before you begin
- Never share private key files.
- If you plan on using the same certificate on multiple servers always transfer the private key using a secure method (e-mail is not considered a secure method of transfer).
- Make sure you run the SSL Server Test at the end of the installation process to check your certificate configuration against SSL/TLS Best Practices.
Installing your SSL/TLS Certificate on Citrix Access Gateway
1. Click the Download button in the pickup wizard to download your certificate files. Clicking the download button will produce a file a zip file that contains your Server Certificate and Certificate Chain Bundle file.
2. From the Access Gateway Administration Tool, select the Access Gateway Cluster tab and then open the window for the Access Gateway.
3. Under the Administration tab, click Manage next to Manage trusted root certificates.
4. Click Upload Trusted Root Certificate and browse to find the ChainBundle1.crt file created above.
5. Click Open to complete the installation.
7. From the Access Gateway Administration Tool, select the Access Gateway Cluster tab and then open the window for the Access Gateway.
8. Under the Administration tab, click Browse next to Upload a .crt signed certificate.
9. Browse to your Server Certificate file saved in Step 1 and click Open.
10. You should see a dialog box indicating the certificate upgrade was successful. Click OK.
11. Under the Administration tab, click Restart next to Restart the appliance.
12. You should see a dialog box confirming the request. Click Restart to restart the gateway.