How do I generate a CSR on Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007?
Complete the following steps to create your CSR.
1. Open OCS by clicking Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Office Communications Server 2007.
2. Expand the items in the snap-in until you get to the Enterprise Edition Server that you installed.
3. Right-click on the correct server name and select Certificates. Click Next on the Certificate Wizard welcome screen.
4. Select Create a new Certificate and click Next.
5. Select Prepare the request now, but send it later and click Next.
6. Enter a Name for your certificate. This name is just a label for the certificate, so you can name it whatever you like; such as the server name or the pool FQDN. Set Bit length to 2048.
7. In order to export the certificate to other servers, you need to make sure that Mark cert as exportable is checked.
Then click Next.
8. For Organization enter your legal company name.
9. For Organizational Unit, enter the department, such as Information Technology or Engineering. Click Next.
10. For Subject Name enter the Fully Qualified Domain Name of the pool. Select Automatically add local computer nameand click Next.
11. Enter your Country, State/Province, and City details and click Next.
12. Choose a file name and location to save your new CSR to. The file will be a text file, so give it a .txt extension. Click Save.
13. Review the settings and finish the certificate wizard. This saves the CSR file to the location you entered at step 12.